Today I chose to treasure the ones I love:)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Second Grade Wrestling


This is a bit of an afterthought considering wrestling wrapped up a couple months ago, but I am so proud of Davis I wanted to share. Wrestling season was a tough one this year, Davis missed all but one wrestling match due to being down with pneumonia. However, even after missing the first three weeks of practice and matches, he came out and won all 4 of his matches on the very last meet in Twin Falls. I'm so proud of what a determined young man he is and how hard he worked and with such heart. His last match he came up against the toughest kid who hadn't lost one match all season. I was so nervous for him, I knew how bad he wanted that medal for going undefeated. He pinned him in 10 seconds....
I have a feeling that this is the beginning of many years of wrestling magic from our sweet son. This is him with a couple of his good buddies after his matches. (Notice the medals around their necks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment