Today I chose to treasure the ones I love:)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today is the Day

Today is the day. I have procrastinated every possible way and now its time. Last night in a last ditch attempt I invited people over and forced them to go horseback riding with me... Do I sound like a person with avoidance issues??? Maybe.

My abode needs polished from top to bottom, every nook and cranny is going to get it. I have to fold the 5 loads of laundry I have washed and put everything in it's place . My favorite thing!!! NOT! Its time to get the fam packed, get the list made for the house-sitter, who, by the way, I'm afraid has no idea what she is getting herself into, poor unsuspecting girl:) Paul is off to work, Hazel is sleeping sweetly, Davis and Ella are at Grammas, and I have been up since 5:45, standing around, drinking coffee and, you guessed it, procrastinating. So, farewell my friend the chair, I will see you when my day comes winding down. TTFN:)

No comments:

Post a Comment