Today I chose to treasure the ones I love:)

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Baaack!


I have been absent for a couple months, no good excuse except that I'm lazy:) So much has happened in 2 months, I can't begin to catch up, but I will post a few pictures from the various goings on. Hazel and I started school today... Fun, fun, fun! I have a variety of classes I'm taking, a few thrown in just to achieve full time status, I'm out of degree required classes. I have Intermediate Algebra (ick, puke, yak), Microbiology, Equine anatomy and soundness (elective!), beginner piano (so I can keep up with Davis!), and natural horsemanship (elective!). A nice variety of sweet and sour for the fall.
The Main Event! Jason and Jenna tie the knot!
We finally met our handsome nephew Theo, he exceeded all expectations of how wonderful we knew he would be!
We spent time with Family in Maine, here we are having dinner with Mike and Katy in Portland.
This is on the water Taxi after a day of traveling, can't wait to arrive at the cottage!
Kids goof off on the 4th of July.

3 comments:

  1. have fun with that micro;) looking forward to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in school?! Congrats. Great to hear about your busy, but eventful last couple of months. You're looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh you are so pretty! Your kids are beautiful as well!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete