Today I chose to treasure the ones I love:)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



To my sweet husband:
I had a great time with you last night. Your still the one I laugh with, dream with, and let my hair down with. Thank-you for being a man I can love unwaveringly and for seeing through the times that were hard to see through. Never in a million years could I have pictured our lives today; full, with 3 amazing children who are, next to you, the coolest people I know. Only God knows the path we will take from here, but I am certain that with you by my side I will be okay. You are my anchor, my cornerstone, and my foundation. I love you for knowing me only the way you do, and for loving me still. :) I thank God that He knew our future and our past, and saw the beautiful purpose that is our marriage. Here is to the first day of our ninth year of oneness, I can't wait.
I love you!

2 comments: