Today I chose to treasure the ones I love:)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Saturday

Well, the girls and I got the privilege of shopping for bridesmaids dresses with our sweet Jenna. Meanwhile the boys were up to their elbow in concrete. Davis worked all day with his dad and learned the ropes around the job site. Paul was sure proud of him! These pictures were taken with Pauls phone, which has a steady film of dirt at all times, so the images are a little foggy, but you can see our little guy at work.

Helping pour a basement wall.

Working the mag.

1 comment:

  1. hey BFF:)
    the pool day would have been a lot funner but we were missing someone... YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you so much and we talk about you and think abou you ALL the time.. so bummed we couldn't hang out this last weekend.. dont fret.. I'm working my way up to Twin soon!

    ReplyDelete